Novotechnik (Southborough, MA) announced the TM1 Series of magnetostrictive linear hydraulic and pneumatic position sensors with compact housing.
TH1 Series features:
- Designed to be used inside or outside a cylinder with plug-in and screw-in flange versions, respectively
- Magnetic ring-shaped marker affixed to application's moving cylinder that moves up and down the TM1 rod without contact
- Stroke lengths from 50 to 2,000 mm in 25 mm steps
- Operating pressure up to 5,076 psi (350 bar) with peaks to 6,526 psi (450 bar)
- Absolute linearity of ≤ 0.04% F.S. (min. 0.3 mm)
- Repeatability of ≤ ±0.1 mm
- Meet or exceed ISO, E1 and CISPR EMC standards
- Output options including voltage, current, CANopen and CAN SAE J1939
Ingress protection is to IP 69, shock and vibration 100 g and 20 g, respectively.
Operating temperature range is to -40 to +105°C.